If you ask us that why you should go for a Petnation Port a Crate, then the answer will be simple. The product can be used both in indoor and in outdoor at ease. This is one fact, but there are a ton of other ones too which we will tell you about in this article. Yes, we consider this product as one of the best dog crate of all time, and there are a lot of reasons behind that.
This product of Petnation has been one of the most sold dog crates of all times. When we are writing this review, this product has been sold for more than ten thousand times alone in this year and even more last year. Anyway, that does not matter if you do not like the features of this product, right? Let’s talk about the features of this product then.
Are you Busy? Check the full content at a glance
Features of Petnation Port A Crate E2 Indoor/Outdoor Pet Home
- There are six different sizes for you to go for. The sizes start with a 16-inch version followed by one with 20 inches, one with 24 inches, 28 inches, 32 inches and finally they have one with 36 inches. As the size goes bigger, the price also goes bigger.
- The product is very lightweight to use. Obviously, the weight will be more once your dog is inside but even then, this is lighter than most other dog crates out there. This lighter feature is a great help.
- There is a weight capacity of this product that you should keep in mind. The weight capacity is 70 pounds, so if your dog is more than 70, you should not go for this one.
- Folding is super easy. It takes a second to fold this crate and take it out with you. It is like a laptop when you are folding it. The whole process is easy and smooth.
The features are definitely the pros of this product, but most of them need further elaboration. Therefore, this section is dedicated to the pros of this product. Don’t worry. There is a section for the cons too after this one which will help you to take that final decision. So, what are the pros of this product? Why should you buy this dog crate?
The first benefit is definitely the ease of using this product. You will hardly find anything in this range that is super easy to use and that comes with a great price. There is a perception among us that the dog crates that are built with rods and metals will be less costly than the ones that are covered with soft clothes. Well, this dog crate breaks that shuttle as this is soft as a cake and comes at a good price too.
Your dog will love it which is the most important criteria at the end of the day. You do not want your dog to be in one of those tough looking jails, do you? If you don’t, then you should go for something like this one which is easy to see and handle. Your dog will not only be staying inside in the days of needs. He or she will also like to stay inside considering this crate as home. If you want your dog to consider his crate as home, this is one that you should go for. If you are looking for something as a one-time solution for your vet or travel needs, then you might not need this one. You can go for a simple rod type crate in those cases.
So, what is wrong with this product? Why shouldn’t you go for this one? We just talked so much positive about this product but there are cons too, and you should know about those to take great decisions. The first thing is the zipper. The zipper (kind of like those bags) comes out easy. If you are giving a tough pull to the zipper, there is a good chance that it will tear off which is terrible. Therefore, keep that in mind.
- Q. What are the sizes of this Crate?
Ans. There are SIX different sizes:
36 x 25 x 25 inches for dogs up to 70 pounds
32 x 23 x 23 inches for dogs up to 50 pounds
28 x 20 x 20 inches for dogs up to 35 pounds
24 x 16 x 16 inches for dogs up to 25 pounds
20 x 13 x 13 inches for dogs up to 15 pounds
16 x 11 x 11 inches for dogs up to 10 pounds
Overall, this is a great product to go for. The product looks brilliant, and this works brilliantly too. You will have an amazing experience with this one for sure.